Anyone own the new hertiage

1. make up case, i am thinking about getting it. What do you think of it?
  2. I don't have it quite yet, will be making a trip to the COACH store this Friday... IRL the small makeup bag is quite small, the larger version is the typical sized makeup bag... they are both super adorable! :tup:
  3. I don't have the makeup case but I have a tote and I LOVE the line personally! So bright and fun!!! I think you should go for it!!!
  4. I don't have it, but I want it! :p I think it's darling and would be great, cute and easy to clean! :tup:
  5. I think the lining is tattersall which is great but i am afraid it will get dirty easy
  6. I have the larger makeup case. Its great. The small is too small.

I actually probably too much heritage stripe. 2 purses, wallet, makeup case and no regrets!!!!!! :love:

7. would you mind posting pics of the case and how much it holds, if you can? TIA! :tup:
  8. does the inside get dirty easy?
  9. yes! PLEASE post pictures! I want one in pink.
  10. I have the small and for me it's just the right size. I've only had it for a few days, but so far I love it!
  11. what can you fit in the small? :shrugs: Any pics to share? TIA! :tup:
  12. I dont have one yet, but the small would be perfect for me. I only carry lip balm, two tubes of lip gloss, and one lipstick at a time, so that would be perfect.
  13. I can get some pictures tonight when I get home from work, but I've got a couple things of chapstick, a small bottle of hand lotion, a finger nail clippers, my iPod headphones, some ponytail holders, a small tape measure (comes in handy), some bandaids and concealer. There's actually room for a lot more, I just don't have anything else to put in there!
  14. cool! I would love to see pics! Sounds like you can get quite a bit in there.. I actually use a wristlet right now for things like that, but was thinking of getting a makeup case to eventually hold more/bigger things. Thanks! :tup:
  15. Any pics?