Anyone own the cute little patent ballet flats?

1. I've been watching those for a couple of months now. I love ballet flats and these are so cute:

I'm not sure if the link/picture will show or not.... It's the Lonnie Flat. Anyone have them. I do not at all like their signature print shoes....
  2. I have kate spade ones kinda sorta like that...and i loveeeeeee them!

The bow looks super cute poking out of your jeans ;) hehehe :smile:
  3. I love the gunmetal pair! Hmmmm, I think this PCE may be all about shoes and accessories (assuming I get one)!
  4. Thanks Ladies. They look super cute. I have a pair that I purchased from Nordstroms-not the Coach ones but another label-- but I've had them for a while and they are Of course, they were my favorite..go to Now I need a new pair for Spring. I think I want the Punch colored ones. Still thinking..... If I buy them you all will be the first to see and know...:yes:
  5. These are on my PCE list; I love the punch color.
  6. I have a black patent pair I got from macy's and they are coach, same style but small heel...real small but I love them and they are so comfortable. I wore them around christmas with dress pants. I got a lot of compliments on them.
  7. I have that same pair! They are so cute. I love the small heel--I think that looks better on me than a totally flat pair.
  8. I agree and especially with the patent it makes them more dressy. I did buy the Jana flats and they have the rubber bottom but I plan on wearing them casual for the summer.