Anyone own bronze vernis?

1. Brown is my fave color (although a lot of my friends tell me that brown is not a color!) and I am really wanting to get a Bronze vernis piece. If you own a bronze piece can you post pix of how it looks when the vachetta patinas? Also, how does the bronze hold up over time?

thanks in advance!

2. [​IMG]

here's a pic of my bronze reade with patina!! bronze holds up extremely well.

3. Check in the vernis clubhouse...I am sure there are some there :smile:

4. Thanks anotheremptysky...I am thinking that I actually like the bronze better with the patina...and it is a bronze reade that I am keeping my eye on. Do you use the bag a lot?

5. I would love to own one!

6. that bronze is TDF!

7. I have 2 pieces, a mot and the pochette wallet. The wallet seems to be darkening but its still looks great! The color is my favorite in the vernis line cause it compliments every bag I own, even the non LVs.

8. Bronze holds up very well! I have the Ludlow and it's as gorgeous as the day I got it.

9. The bronze is a fantastic looking colour

10. Thanks everyone! I hope to make a bronze reade mine real soon...unless I find a wallet in good shape...and hopefully before the new dark red vernis comes out!

11. rileygirl, I bought a bronze lexington from the US on eBay and I am waiting for it to arrived. I am soo excited!!

12. OOOhh, post pix!!!

13. Nope...unless someone is tired of their cles? :rolleyes: :roflmfao:

14. Rileygirl, when it arrived I will post pics, but it will probably take a week or so.