Anyone own a St. Jacques?

1. I would ask you if the St. Jacques is agreeable to handle for an all day bag? I like the red one, bud also the black one. I have the Alma in black, so i think, that i would buy the St. Jacques in red! Thanks a lot and sorry for my English!:sweatdrop:

2. Hi, I have the St Jacques in black and I love it! (see the pic in my avatar) It is perfect for an everyday bag- fits great on the shoulder and hangs to just above my hip. I bought mine in 2001 and it still looks nearly new- the epi leather is so durable and weatherproof, and it holds a ton. Definitely recommend it!

3. I have st. jacques epi pm in black bought in 2000. It still looks good. I love it because I can wear almost anything. I actually took modeling pics with the etoile bandeau in pink but didn't have time to post it. I'll post pics later on.;)

4. Thank you very much! I think i have to buy very very soon this lovely bag.......

5. Here's picture of my st. jacques is old but still looks new.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Beautiful collection, and the St. Jacques looks really new! Thank you!

7. I have the St. Jacques too. I find the leather really stiff though. I love the look of it though.