Anyone own a St. Jacques?

1. I would ask you if the St. Jacques is agreeable to handle for an all day bag? I like the red one, bud also the black one. I have the Alma in black, so i think, that i would buy the St. Jacques in red! Thanks a lot and sorry for my English!:sweatdrop:
  2. Hi, I have the St Jacques in black and I love it! (see the pic in my avatar) It is perfect for an everyday bag- fits great on the shoulder and hangs to just above my hip. I bought mine in 2001 and it still looks nearly new- the epi leather is so durable and weatherproof, and it holds a ton. Definitely recommend it!
  3. I have st. jacques epi pm in black bought in 2000. It still looks good. I love it because I can wear almost anything. I actually took modeling pics with the etoile bandeau in pink but didn't have time to post it. I'll post pics later on.;)
  4. Thank you very much! I think i have to buy very very soon this lovely bag.......
  5. Here's picture of my st. jacques is old but still looks new.
  6. Beautiful collection, and the St. Jacques looks really new! Thank you!
  7. I have the St. Jacques too. I find the leather really stiff though. I love the look of it though.