Anyone own a Kooba bag?

Hi Lexie2000,
Are you enjoying your Nisha? I have one on its way from NM any day now. I'm a short gal, 5'4" so I was alittle concerned about the long strap but it was such a great markdown that I couldn't resist. And just today NM has a Renee also on sale...same story there! I'm hoping that I like the look of the distressed leather. Maybe it won't show wear as easily? And to think that my Sienna in Moss started it all....Oh, My!

Ciatta...I hope you got a good deal on your Nisha at NM cause ActiveEndeavors has a Toffee one for 288. I so wish I got a deal like that. I paid 402 for mine at LaurieSolet. I'm 5'4 also and the bag is great. The leather is not highly distressed tho. It's lightweight and can hold alot.
My Marcelle is in Cognac and I can honestly say I get compliments on all my Koobas but I think the most comes with my Marcelle or my Scarlett in Army Metallic. Here's my Kooba list...eek
Cognac Marcelle
Toffee Nisha
Rust Tatum
Teak Frankie
Metallic Army Scarlett
Metallic Army Sienna
Raisin Jessie
Saddle Mia
Terraine Maria
Oh My...I have to check my closet to see what the others are...
I like the Brynne but the Lena is really catching my eye. I will be getting the Kelsey in October.

I had the Ada...I sold the Ada. Lovely lovely bag but as I said before, it weighed 32 lbs empty...LOL

As far as Kooba's on ebay, I can give you 3 names that you can bid from without one iota of fear. However, you won't get them cheap, but you will get them less than retail.
Upscaletrend (You may want to ask Lori if she has any Koobas not listed on Ebay)
Ali-Babe
I have a very good repore with these 2 sellers. You can tell them I recommended them. They will bend over backwards to answer any and all questions. But as I said, you don't even have to question authenticity.
And also Surf*Goddess . I have bought a Kooba and a Botkier from her and also other people I know in another purse forum has. She owns a Boutique in Hawaii and buys direct from Kooba also.

Hi everyone! I'm new to the purse blog - and pleased to be here! I'm a big Kooba fan myself - I tend to collect one style and then get tired of them, sell them and move onto others. My last obsession was with the Chiaras - now I'm into the Marcelles. I do have to say one thing though - honest and true girls - NOT all people selling on eBay are cheats. I totally sell 100% authentic (either just sat in my closet or are a little bit lovingly worn) Kooba bags on eBay (2girls*2boys) and I'm not a creep! :wlae: I hope that eBay doesn't get too bad of a rap - although it IS quite disgusting to see one seller sell like 14 Siennas - one in every color with a start bid of $9.99. Ha! :shrugs: But aside from that - has anyone ever seen a Kooba Renee up close and personal? I'd really like to find one and would love to know what anyone has to say. I know it's an older style (with the green suede interior, etc., etc.) but just a curious question.....:happydance:

I just got my first one......a Kooba Sarah. I LOVE it so far. The lining is super-duper soft. I also want a Mia. Figured I'll use my LV Batignolles a tad, resell it, then get me another Kooba. The leather is TDF and smells heavenly!!!