Anyone own a Damier Duomo? Opinions needed!!!

i dont have one but i love it. A few months ago i helped my BF's mother choose her first LV, i suggested she look at this one after hearing great things about it here and she loved it! its structured and has protective feet on the bottom.

yep. I joke that Damier bags are indestructible.....but they really are duarable:yes:

I love mine! I soooo wanted one and wasn't dissapointed ! Its pretty much an everyday bag for me, except in the summer when I enjoy wearing my LV backpack most .. its great anytime though! and even my hubby says its a practical bag LOL

1VistaDuomo.jpg

I have one and absolutely love it! I love how it keeps its shape and I dont have to "baby" it since it damier. Its a real classic bag that would look great with anything. It actually can hold quite a bit since Ive stuff things for my baby in there too! If you like handheld bags, I highly recommend getting the duomo!

I love mine! I soooo wanted one and wasn't dissapointed ! Its pretty much an everyday bag for me, except in the summer when I enjoy wearing my LV backpack most .. its great anytime though! and even my hubby says its a practical bag LOL

1VistaDuomo.jpg

Smart hubby. LOL

I have the nolita which is a tad bigger than the Duomo. I LOVE the size of this bag. But then again I have always like bags with room. I don't like having to try and force all my stuff into a bag. What I love most of the Damier is that you don't have to worry about the vachetta! Rain or shine this bag is a classic!:tup: