Anyone own a Cynthia?

Hahha looking forward to seeing what other colors you get. yes they would have grabbed it because they were still watching me at the register. I'm afraid to count my bags, but at this point my heart has to really love it.
Haha..I know. I can't belive how I got by with just one bag for years. That was before I found the TPF:lol:. I just love how a bag tops of my outfit, and how it makes me feel when wearing it. Not sure what color I would end up with now that I have dark dune, navy, pearl grey, black, pale blue, blossom, lilac, fuchsia, ballet and a colorblock in peanut / nude / white:lol:. Bet I'll find something in the colors to come:giggle:

Last edited:
Haha..I know. I can't belive how I got by with just one bag for years. That was before I found the TPF:lol:. I just love how a bag tops of my outfit, and how it makes me feel when wearing it. Not sure what color I would end up with now that I have dark dune, navy, pearl grey, black, pale blue, blossom, lilac, fuchsia, ballet and a colorblock in peanut / nude / white:lol:. Bet I'll find something in the colors to come:giggle:
Me too, I was the same way and it was never a designer bag. I don't even know how I did it either. I have so many colors now. Definitely TPF has had me add many purses. And I am in the same boat as you about getting so many purses in a year. I have been good and sold a lot of them but giggle only to buy more. I wish i would change my bags out more , I need to I have so many I have not wore yet. My next one I want is blossom and I would love to see plum. I need to wear my cement Selma with studs , I bought it with a gift card I got for Mother's Day. I'm sure there will be something you'll see

Reactions: Norwegian Girl
Me too, I was the same way and it was never a designer bag. I don't even know how I did it either. I have so many colors now. Definitely TPF has had me add many purses. And I am in the same boat as you about getting so many purses in a year. I have been good and sold a lot of them but giggle only to buy more. I wish i would change my bags out more , I need to I have so many I have not wore yet. My next one I want is blossom and I would love to see plum. I need to wear my cement Selma with studs , I bought it with a gift card I got for Mother's Day. I'm sure there will be something you'll see
Cement seems to be a beautiful color! I'm not that comfortable with studs, but this is a color that looks very stylish with them. I saw your bag, it is really stunning! I bought blossom this summer too. I missed out on it last year, and didn't take the chance on doing it again. I chose a medium jet set crossover in that color, and chose ballet/nude in bigger bags. Tell me what you find:smile:!

Reactions: smileydimples
Cement seems to be a beautiful color! I'm not that comfortable with studs, but this is a color that looks very stylish with them. I saw your bag, it is really stunning! I bought blossom this summer too. I missed out on it last year, and didn't take the chance on doing it again. I chose a medium jet set crossover in that color, and chose ballet/nude in bigger bags. Tell me what you find:smile:!
I really like the Jet Set Travel Perforated Crossbody in blossom and I saw a Selma too. I just don't know if it takes away from blossom ...I just really like it. I also like savannah too, I don't have to many small purses so maybe that's an idea just waiting for a good sale.

This is the one I was looking at , what you think ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 74
This one is truely beautiful. I've seen it and tried it on in RL. This isn't what I think of as studded. To me, studded are those square metal pieces along the linning or across the entire bag. This one has a beautiful floral pattern. It is lovely. Grab it while you can!
I think I might I found one for 118 plus tax . I originally wanted one like this in a Selma. Do you think this still looks better in this size or a Selma? I'll post a pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 75
I think I might I found one for 118 plus tax . I originally wanted one like this in a Selma. Do you think this still looks better in this size or a Selma? I'll post a pic
I like it because it has the floral pattern, but I haven't seen this bag in RL. I don't know if the florals will be a bit much on such a big suface. Do you have a chance to go and see it?

I like it because it has the floral pattern, but I haven't seen this bag in RL. I don't know if the florals will be a bit much on such a big suface. Do you have a chance to go and see it?
I can't since I only see it available online I have only seen the crossbody in store and a few other bags. The crossbody is cute and I have no bags like that. I know they have a small Ava in this design too.

I can't since I only see it available online I have only seen the crossbody in store and a few other bags. The crossbody is cute and I have no bags like that. I know they have a small Ava in this design too.
Ava is stunning in this design, I've seen her in this design in both small and medium. My high end store has both in blossom. If you don't have a crossbody I would say go for that type of bag. Both Ava and the Jet Set Travel Crossbody is beatiful, but the small Ava is quite tiny. I would choose the medium because of space issues. Same goes for the Jet Set Travel Crossbody, the small is very tiny here too.

Ava is stunning in this design, I've seen her in this design in both small and medium. My high end store has both in blossom. If you don't have a crossbody I would say go for that type of bag. Both Ava and the Jet Set Travel Crossbody is beatiful, but the small Ava is quite tiny. I would choose the medium because of space issues. Same goes for the Jet Set Travel Crossbody, the small is very tiny here too.
I ended up with the cross body because I got it for $108.00 :smile: goinf to post pictures soon :smile: