Anyone Own A Corriere?

1. I just won a NEW Corriere in Inferno for a VERY nice price (AU$100) I have wanted this print for ages, but am not too sure about the 'fit' of the bag style. Does anyone own a Corriere. I already have a :heart: Pirata Buon Viaggo :heart: and thats HUGE on me! I would love to see pictures of you wearing it..

2. It feels like nobody has one...I think it's a cute style, but I haven't been able to try it yet.

Whatever you do, make sure it's not stuffed with paper before deciding whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

3. :roflmfao:

I've never been able to try one on :shrugs: I kind of want to get one but I'd like to try one first.

You have to post pictures when you get yours :yes: I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of one on.

4. Yeah, I second that. I'd very much like to see it too.

5. Well for a start here is the auction picture. I only won it yesterday but will post moy own pics when it arrives

[​IMG]

6. Ooh! It is cute! Congrats! Let us know what you think of it! It looks like that style could be a good everyday purse.

7. wow yasha, it's super cute! I love inferno.

8. :graucho: You guys liked that bit of advice, huh?? :graucho:

Yasha, congrats!! It is super cute. I don't understand how this bag works, is it like a waist bag or is it worn on the body? Please post pics when you get it. I might NEED one of these too!! :graucho:

9. I think it's for the ages, like Frankenstein!

And the corriere is a messenger bag. I like the style, so I hope it looks cute on.

10. yeah, I think "rip out the paper and take it for a test drive" is probably one of my all time favorites :yahoo:

You need a nuvola first :yes:

11. That's a cute style, I never really noticed it!

12. nuvolas are cute but im sad you can only wear it strapped to one side. :sad:

Cute bag yasha!! Model it for us when you get it!!

13. You're so lucky! Congratulations! :yes: Inferno is way cute~ :biggrin:

14. congrats on your corriere :biggrin: ...i test drove it at the store with the paper fillings in it..and its a big messenger bag for me...