Anyone Own A Corriere?

1. I just won a NEW Corriere in Inferno for a VERY nice price (AU$100) I have wanted this print for ages, but am not too sure about the 'fit' of the bag style. Does anyone own a Corriere. I already have a :heart: Pirata Buon Viaggo :heart: and thats HUGE on me! I would love to see pictures of you wearing it..
  2. It feels like nobody has one...I think it's a cute style, but I haven't been able to try it yet.

Whatever you do, make sure it's not stuffed with paper before deciding whether you like it or not. :biggrin:
  3. :roflmfao:

I've never been able to try one on :shrugs: I kind of want to get one but I'd like to try one first.

You have to post pictures when you get yours :yes: I don't think I've ever seen any pictures of one on.
  4. Yeah, I second that. I'd very much like to see it too.
  5. Well for a start here is the auction picture. I only won it yesterday but will post moy own pics when it arrives

6. Ooh! It is cute! Congrats! Let us know what you think of it! It looks like that style could be a good everyday purse.
  7. wow yasha, it's super cute! I love inferno.
  8. :graucho: You guys liked that bit of advice, huh?? :graucho:

Yasha, congrats!! It is super cute. I don't understand how this bag works, is it like a waist bag or is it worn on the body? Please post pics when you get it. I might NEED one of these too!! :graucho:
  9. I think it's for the ages, like Frankenstein!

And the corriere is a messenger bag. I like the style, so I hope it looks cute on.
  10. yeah, I think "rip out the paper and take it for a test drive" is probably one of my all time favorites :yahoo:

You need a nuvola first :yes:
  11. That's a cute style, I never really noticed it!
  12. nuvolas are cute but im sad you can only wear it strapped to one side. :sad:

Cute bag yasha!! Model it for us when you get it!!
  13. You're so lucky! Congratulations! :yes: Inferno is way cute~ :biggrin:
  14. congrats on your corriere :biggrin: ...i test drove it at the store with the paper fillings in it..and its a big messenger bag for me...