Anyone order from Karmaloop before?

1. I've heard some horror stories about karmaloop (hackers, problems with communication,/shippining) is it true? What are your expereiences with karmaloop?
  2. ive recently placed my second order with them, but both times used a virtual credit card number created my my credit card company. my items shipped usually the following business day from placing the order. for my deliveries, the carrier was dhl. hmm...havent needed to contact them, so i cant say on communication. so all in all, i can't complain.
  3. virtual credit card number? wow, I need to call my CC for one. It kinda freaks me out because that have a link on the site that says hacker safe, that means they got hacked before!
  4. ya its a one time use number. its great for peace of mind!!!
  5. i ordered a shirt from karmaloop. no problems at all and the delivery was actually pretty fast
  6. hackers? eep that sounds scary. I want one of those credit cards ish type cards that you can transfer funds into easily. :[
  7. lol i used my regular credit card + had no problems.. well really i paid through paypal 'cause i wanted to ask them for placement help. they sorta complied. i'm happy with it anyway. i got a pirata caramella. :smile:
  8. No it doesn't - Hacker Safe is a company that is intended to give buyers extra peace of mind rather than freaking them out. Don't let that worry you, it's telling you that the site is monitored 24/7 so that it doesn't get hacked.

I have been buying from Karmaloop for 7 years now and have always been satisfied with my purchases (including help with print placement). Sometimes it takes them a couple days to ship, but other than that, I have no complaints.
  9. I ordered some Paul Frank monkeys from them and everything went fine.
  10. I've ordered some toki tees and some paul frank tees from karmaloop and I've had good experiences. They ship really fast and they use DHL.

The only thing I didn't like was that their responses to emails can verge on the snooty side. I had asked them if they would restock the "adios scoop face" shirt because they only had "small" left. They replied "no once we sell out of items we do not restock because we want to be on the cutting edge of fashion". Well, obviously NOT because a week later I looked at their site and they DID restock but by then, based on their response to me, I already bought a shirt off another site cuz they had my size. That ticked me off.

But other than that ... they're okay .. lmao :biggrin:
  11. ive been using them for years and never had a problem. they always ship super fast (but that might just be cuz they're in boston and im in NY) but i think they're great :smile: they always have good sales too!