anyone on weight watchers?

1. hi there
    just wondering before i decide to join WW or not, how does the points system work? like how do you find out how many points u have a day? does it tell u after you sign up? tia! i am just curious and hear that this program is quite helpful.

2. I am doing slimming world with my mum and sister. My mum has done this before and lost 6 stone! I havn't tries weight watchers but my mum never liked that diet plan. I defiantly recommend slimming world though as you don't feel like you are on a diet. I have been eating eggs and bacon, beans on toast for breakfast etc. I feel much better in myself!!!

3. I'm on it- have been for a few years. When you sign up, they tell you how to figure out how many points you get and how to figure out how many points something is.

pritti hippi- not sure when your mom tried it, but WW has changed a LOT in the past 20 or so years. The old program looks like it was nasty, but you can eat real food now. It's really all about portion control.

4. I have been on it for two years and been a lifetime member for a year and a half. I love it and it's been the only way I could keep my weight in control. I was never big-time overweight -- just 10-15 lbs. that I wanted to get off after having children.

5. I lost about 20 - 30 lbs on it and now I sort of casually count points to keep my weight in check. I've been trying to lose about five pounds for a couple years now though. Those last pounds are the hardest!

6. sadly slimming world is a Uk thing, I believe they just went to france too?

I followed it but now live in the US where food is very different :sad:

But its a great plan way better than weight watchers,.

7. Have been a lifetime member for 6 years and reach goal once to become lifetime and then again after the birth of my son - for me this is the best plan out there - I still count points to maintain my weight - I lost a total of 36 pounds each time I hit goal, and did it in under a year!