anyone NOT like azur?

1. why?
  2. i use to not, but now that i've seen enough of it, it has grown on me.
  3. I haven't been a fan of both Azur and Damier but it has definitely grown on me now. I'm thinking of getting my first Azur piece for spring and maybe a Damier as well!
  4. I am not a big fan of azur. I think it just looks to light for my taste. It could also be that I am not that excited about any of the styles of of bags in the azur line.
    I am also not a fan of Damier. Maybe it is the pattern that keeps me away from these lines . . .but to each their own. I am a fan of multicolor and Monogram and quite a few people aren't of fan of those
  5. I did not like Azur until I saw it in real life. Now I think it is very beautiful!
  6. I really like it. I am not a huge damier fan but I do like azur. I am wondering though how dirty it could get? I am wacky enough protecting my mono speedy...I am not sure how crazy I would get with the azur. I think it's a great spring/ summer bag though and have thought about getting one. I just really want something denim more!
  7. I thought I would be strictly mono---- but LV made these designs because they are catchy........ it's something about the color and the pattern combo's that did me in to this line!
  8. I like azur but not a big fan of it...prefer damier...probably because the color is too light
  9. Azur is pretty but I'm not a fan of light colored bags
  10. You're not going to believe this, but I haven't yet seen one IRL.
  11. the blue/greyish squares on white makes it look drab. i don't like it. i stick to damier ebene.
  12. I like it so much but my friend NOT by she scared with the cowhide handle. She compared with Cherry Blossom Red Cream and Brown. She thinks since it's in light color, then if the cowhide turn darker, it'll look bad like CB Red Cream instead the dark color such CB Brown ;)
  13. I am not a big fan as it is so light and will need high maintenance according to me.
  14. I did not like azur at all at first, but after seeing it on tPF and in the boutiques, I am starting to really like it. I doubt I would ever get a bag in that line though..I definitely prefer the reguar damier.

My bf really likes it though..I showed him pics online and he's definitely a fan.
  15. I love the traditional damier... my SA tried to told me into buying the Azur keepall (I got it in the "normal" LOL colour) but there's something there that I cannot put my finger on :confused1:
    I had the mini pochette, though, and I love it, it's really cute and cannot take it out enough :yes: , but I think the bigger bags in Azur look better in the pics than in real life...