Anyone not a fan of the Groom line?

1. Am I the only one that isn't a fan of the Groom line? I guess it just seems too trendy to me. Is there anyone else that feels this way?

2. I really disliked it in the beginning. Now that I know the history behind the bellboy, it's growing on me a little. I think the agendas are really cute, but still not sure that I'll buy anything groom.

3. I am not a big van of the groom line. I just dont like the little man,I usually love everything about LV products. Maybe it will grow on me but as for now I have not interest in purchasing anything in that line...

4. There's already a thread about this.

5. I don't hate it, but it does not appeal to me at all either. It's just not my style.

6. Same here. Sorry, guys, didn't get to post my opinions on the Groom line until now.

7. I felt the same way but, decided to get a collectors piece based on LE and history...I got the pouchette wallet and absolutely love it what a suprise...it is my best LV piece...when I carry it in my bag I keep it in it's dust cover...seeing it IRL makes such a difference...did not like the line now I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much....

8. Yeah, I know. There are a lot of threads about this.

9. I'm not a fan at all. The little guy is cute, but I just don't see carrying a cartoon character on expensive LV pieces. Just like I think the cerise cherries are so cute, but I wouldn't want them on my bag.

10. What is the story behind it anyway?

11. I'm also not a fan of this line....I think it looks cheap, too trendy, and will not wear well at all!

12. Visit louisvuitton.com and click on the groom picture in the middle, bottom row. It will tell you all about it.

13. I agree with this statement too. Not my style either.

14. Its ok, but I wouldnt spend money on it. LV comes out with so many different "cartoons". I didnt like the panda either but everyone is different. Alot of people do like it and probably like to buy something of everything new because it may be a collectors item. The only one I really liked was the cherrys...go figure!:confused1: I think the groom line looks silly..but thats just me....

15. Eh, I'm just not feeling it either. There are plenty of other things I'd rather have!