Anyone need a Louis Vuitton Monogram Mah-jong set?

unusal pieces like this Mahjong set are released every season and they usually include it in the men's catalogue. the chess set was from f/w 05, spring 05 was a lizzard skin men's hard-sided toiletry case, this year it's a caviar case in Taiga leather. back in 2003, they did a down-filled sleeping bag in a bluegrey monogram fabric with bright red interior. im still dreaming of acquiring one to this day *SiiiiiiGH*

Hmmmm...Sleeping with Louie! :P

I would love to play MJ with this! I totally :heart: Mahjong. Filipino & Chinese styles of play!

[po] it is.

thumb_1139758203.jpg

Brand mah-jongg 牌 mah-jongg goods
thumb_1139758179.jpg

Sold 1 set on ebay USA for USD$150:wlae:

$150? Isn't that a bit too cheap? Aren't these pieces priced at a much higher price?

I love mahjong! I can only play it on the laptop though! Actually does anyone know where i could download that game from. My nan has it on her comp but she doesn't know how it got there lol!

I love mahjong! I can only play it on the laptop though! Actually does anyone know where i could download that game from. My nan has it on her comp but she doesn't know how it got there lol!

I know which comp game you mean. I used to play it too and when I first met my boyf and he told me his mum plays mahjong, I was like yeah me too! Then he told me thats a completely diff game :shame: hehe!

Maybe downloads.com will have it? They have loads a free progs to d/l.

WOW, I play every week, love mah jongg!! My friends are always teasing me about all my bags. Imagine if I had a mahjongg set with LV on it. They would be speechless. I should send them this link LOL. Sounds wonderful, but will just keep my pink girly set that my mother in law gave me years ago:smile:

Just realized how old this thread is <G>

I'm sorry, but that does not look authentic to me. The LV logo is off and so is the "Louis Vuitton". Plus, the alignment on the canvas is totally off...

i would have to agree. this doesn't look like the real LV MahJong set :tdown:

by the way, whatever happened to that boy who said his dad has ordered the LV Chess Set for his bday? did he finally wake up?