Anyone Mail Christmas Cards Any More?

?

How do you send Christmas Greetings?

1. Via Internet

2. Mail Christmas Cards

3. Both

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. We are now at the internet age. Instead of mailing cards, I find it convenient (and money-saving) to email Christmas greetings to friends and families. Sometimes, I can include some update and family photos. Wonder if you still mail Christmas cards any more?

2. I've never sent Xmas cards either way.

3. Me neither.

4. I used to mail them every year, but I didn't bother last year, and probably won't do it again.

5. I love sending Christmas cards. I am notalgic and I still like sending actual mail to people, hopefully they enjoy getting it!

6. Most definitely!

It's a Christmas tradition that I will always make time for! I love to receive them, as well! There's just something about a hand-written card that makes the holiday season that much more special.

7. I mail Christmas cards every year and I include a letter as well. Maybe my friends and family are lying to me, but they tell me they love getting my annual letters!

8. I still prefer to mail my Christmas cards and to receive cards by mail too! :smile:
    It just seems more tangible to hold a card and brings a sense of togetherness for the holidays.

9. I would not email a wedding invitation either. Saving money is not an issue for me. Can't put a price on the good feeling someone gets when receiving actual mail with a letter. Sometimes its not about the money.

10. I mail a few out, but I'm still in school and see most of my friends regularly, so I hand deliver most of my Christmas cards. But getting a real Christmas card in the mail really makes my day, I love getting something around the holidays that's personal!

11. I love mailing Christmas Cards out. I personally love receiving them and placing them on the mantel.

12. ^^ me too!

I'll admit I normally lazy about it so I may skip a year... two! But when I'm in the mood, I really like to send them.

13. I just received one in the mail from a friend yesterday. I suppose some people still are. Also, where I work, we have a photo lab, and surprisingly, we sell thousands.

14. I did this year with a picture because my BF and I just got another puppy so I wanted my family/friends to see him. I usually like to send cards in the mail, makes me really get into the spirit.

I don't think I would ever e-mail cards, it takes the fun out of the season!

15. I mailed some today, actually. And I really love receiving them!