Anyone living in the LA area or visiting soon, that will be at the airport or....>

1. ...Or in touristy type shops. I am looking for a small novelty that I bought there before.

It is a small oscar type statue, about 2 - 2 1/2" tall.

Here is a picture of it with one of my dolls, it originally had a small black base that said "Hollywood", which I broke off.

Anyway, I am looking for something similar. If anyone sees something like this if you could either pick me up 3 or 4...and the name and phone number of the shop so I can order more, or even just the name and number would be great. Any help would be wonderful.

[​IMG]

2. How cute! I just googled "Miniature Oscar Statues" and found out it's also a topical fish.

Hope you find this... I can almost hear your picture taking ideas from here. ;)

3. I live in Los Angeles and I have never seen anything like this. I will keep my eyes open. If I see anything like that I will for sure let you know.

4. When I was in LA last winter, I saw such "statues" in the stores near Mann's Chinese theater in Hollywood. I don't think I saw that tiny size...or maybe I just missed it since it's so small!

5. That would be great! Let me know if you see anything!

6. Bumb, for a little more luck ....fingers crossed :smile:

7. I will try to make it to Hollywood Blvd for you. If I don't make it there, I will be at LAX in 3 weeks and I always get there really early and I will for sure look for you then.

8. I'm tentatively scheduled to be in LA for a trade show about March 10, so if there any in the airport, I certainly will look also!

9. Mary! Where ya been? Coming on tPF to fish for barbie accessoires. I'm not liking your craft and barbie room. They're keeping you from tPF. LOL

10. I'm in Anaheim but go out to Hollywood every Saturday so I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya!

11. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

12. Twinkle, I'll look around for ya too!

13. Yahoo!! Thanks! Believe me, I can't get too many...because even if I get more than I need, my dollie friends will go crazy for them!

14. OMG that is adorable!!! I think I'll be up there in a couple of weeks for a friend's bday so if I see any, I'll pick up a bunch!