Anyone like this gold Paddington Satche

1. I can't believe NM will ship it out
    when I placed the order last week
    today , I got it.

but the gold color make it too shinning

is it good to bring it out?
  2. I love that bag. I don't think it's too shiny. Lucky you to snatch that bag. I did but it was sold out during the sale. Hope you enjoy it.
  3. I've got a gold paddington bowler, and I think it is not shiny at all... It is more of a subtle coppery gold so great to wear during the day! I'm assuming that this style is a similar colour.

Keep it :smile:
  4. It doesn't look shiney at all in your photo. Is it shinier than in the picture? I don't usually like metallic bags but this one looks really great!:tup:
  5. I dont like metallic bags at all but your one looks lovely. Have many happy times using it.
  6. It's not too shiny at all, I think you should keep it.
  7. I love that bag! Lucky you. I was trying to get that one once I couldn't find a regular paddy in gold. I wouldn't have a problem with the color and everyday use. Congrats. I'm jealous. :smile:
  8. Thank you for your guys reply , I think I will keep it, for the price, it was such a deal.
  9. I used to have that exact bag......but I sold it and have regretted it ever since :crybaby: IRL it isn't as garish as it appears in the photo - it is beautiful :heart:

Great find! Congrats! :yahoo:
  10. i agree! i usually hate metallics, but this one is very subtle and wearable. glad you're keeping it!
  11. Lovely bag! Great size and a nice colour - you've got to post pics!