Anyone like L.A.P.A bags?

1. Cruising Forzieri.com I saw these and I really want one, I've been looking for a bag like this for so long! I've never heard of L.A.P.A before though. What does that even stand for? Has anyone ever bought this brand?

[​IMG]

Comes in lots of different colors, I think if I get one, I'd get it in red -

[​IMG]
    Heres different styles, but I dont want these I just thought they were neat -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anyone even heard of them then?

3. never heard of them! shapes look LV-inspired though. I like the third one best!

4. I only seen them there all so , i like the thrid and last one

5. I've never heard of this brand. They do have an LV look about them. Very pretty!

6. They look a little too close to LV for comfort for me. ;)

7. Yeah, the first does look like the LV. .whats it? La Faboleux (sp)? But theyre cute and bright and not a good portion of a semesters worth of college courses. I dont want it for the name (LV) I want it because I like the style :shame:

8. they are adorable! never heard of them tho, where did u see them and how much are they? are they leather?

9. Hey shihfan! I found them on http://www.forzieri.com. Yes, they're made of Calf Leather, and I think they range in the $480 to $865 area.

10. thanks for sharing V! :smile: I think the colors are a lot of fun! They do look similar to LV but really all bags resemble some other bag, more or less. Ouch, I was hoping they wouldn't be that expensive though! :amazed:

I am glad you posted the site, I can't wait to go through it! Thanks again!!

11. I like them, the colors are fabulous.

12. Here is the LV it looks like (the Le Fabuleux from the Suhali collection). I would just never pay $3,250.00 for a single bag (Well. My only exception to this is the Chanel reporter I want, but even the smaller version isn't as much as this one bag) And anyways - I dont like studs :] -

le fabuleux.jpg
  13. [​IMG]
    looks like a sac plat!

do they make only LV-ish bags?