Anyone knows of any sales in Vegas shops?

1. Hey there..will be there for next few days and intend on checking out the shopping scene in Vegas. Would love to know if anyone knows of any good deals/sales going on there! Thanks!
  2. Wynn Las Vegas is holding its semi-annual sale with up to 50% off apparel, accessories, shoes, home goods and lingerie. Donald J Pliner at the Forum Shops at Caesars is holding its semi-annual sale, including shoes and accessories for men and women from the 2007 spring/summer collection.
  3. Also I heard now through July 15, NM at Fashion Show mall beauty customers will receive a NM pink Ziploc bag filled with deluxe samples that feature products from sun, fragrance, color and treatment.
  4. I was just there a couple days ago - almost all the stores have sales. Of course NM, Saks and Nordy's has sales. Jimmy Choo in Caesar's is having 50% off. There's too much there! Have fun!
  5. Gucci in Caesar's was having a sale last weekend, I'm not sure if it's over yet though.
  6. Saks at the LV Fashion Mall had some great deals on handbags when I was there last week and I think that their final cut sale is coming soon!:tup:
  7. Chanel at Bellagio was having a sale on selected jewelery, YSL at Bellagio also was having on some bags, wallets, accessories.
  8. Thanks so much for all the tips!!! June/July is great time to go shopping in Vegas because of all the sales. I ended up w/ goodies from Scoop, Nanette Lepore, Elie Tahari...and a hot YSL Muse bag in a deep caramel color for $899!!!
  9. Just got back from Vegas. Pretty much ALL the stores are having sales. I recommend checking out the Fashion Show Mall and all the department stores there, Saks, NM, Nordy's. Also go to Caesars for all the boutiques there. Those two places should cover the "major" choices. But definitely go to the Bellagio and the Wynn if you want Chanel, YSL, more Gucci, etc.
  10. Please update with sales in vegas. I'll be there next week. Anyone just got back, please keep me posted with the sales. TIA.