Anyone know who makes this Anthropologie bag?

1. I can't capture a photo from the site, as it's in "Flash," so I would be grateful if you could click on the link.

I also wonder if the dimensions are correct--maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it seems like bags like that with those kinds of straps are usually a bit bigger.

2. idea!!
  3. Hmmm never seen one like that before. Maybe call one of the stores or the customer service lines to find out?
  4. Thanks. And if anyone's see it IRL, I'd love to hear their thoughts on the size.
  5. I sent an email to Anthropologie--no answer yet.
  6. the pic doesn't show up fo rme :sad:
  7. Thanks, Luna. You probably need to install "Flash" on your computer in order to see it.
  8. Hmm, not sure but it's cute!

The picture sis not show up for me at first, but it was there when I clicked on "enlarge image".
  9. ^^ It also didn't show up for me until I clicked on "enlarge image". No clue but it's cute! Good luck on your hunt.
  10. Anthropologie replied to me, saying it was a bag by the brand Ipa Nima. At, I learned that all Ipa Nima bags are made in Vietnam by skilled artisans. I am interested in humanitarian causes in Vietnam so this brand has now caught my eye.

Going to repost the link here, as some people are having trouble with it (myself included) just now:
  11. ah yes... they also sell on lunaboston!