Anyone know where to get Botkier Bags?

1. I am looking to get a Botkier bag at a good price. anyone have any good websites or stores? I live in NYC so can either go to a store anywhere in the NY area or can just order online. I like the Botkier Trigger Turbo in gold. i saw it for $610 on bluebee.com

2. Here are some sites that sell Botkier:
    Adasa.com
    Neimanmarcus.com
    Bergdorfgoodman.com

Here are some stores:
    Neiman Marcus
    Select Nordstrom stores
    Serle NYC
    Bergdorf Goodman
    Sway and Cake (Seattle area boutique)

Since you're looking for a deal I see it on sale from time to time at NM and BG. In NYC Botkier has sample sales too but I don't think the gold was a color made in the last season. I think Fall/Winter 2006 was the last time gold was available. Several of the boutiques run promotions but most of them don't carry the trigger.

There are a lot more boutiques that sell it but nothing is coming to mind right now. Hopefully someone else can add a few of them to the list. If I remember right, Botkier has a section on their website (www.botkier.com) that lists locations.

3. I just sent back a medium trigger in olive to neiman's. It was on sale for $375 so within the next week it should be up again. Good luck!!

4. botkier.com is always good to try for new bags and sales...
    : )

5. Except some TPF'ers have had horrible customer service from Botkier.com. Might be better to go with a dept. store with a good return policy.

6. activeendeavors.com is good for Botkier. They don't have any triggers at the moment, but a lot of biancas and saschas. They often have 20% off coupons.

7. thanks, thisismypurse...now i remember hearing something like that...i think buying from a dept store is always best as they have the most liberal return policies!

8. Our Nordstroms sells Botkier bags and had a few Trigger bags on the sale table the last time I was there.