Anyone know where I can get a black hobo stam?

1. I know this style has been discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get the hobo stam in black other than on eBay? Thanks!

2. Sorry, those are going to be difficult to find as they were popular during the clearance sales. They might show up at dept store outlets, but I doubt it. Your best bet is eBay.

3. bloomingdales sf has one. 415 856 5428. ask for robert, i will help you! :tup:

4. Hi I just called the store and left my name (Tracey) and number for you. They said you should be getting in in about 20 minutes.

5. Wow! This is cool!
    I hope Robert can get your bag for you!
    Please let us know what happens with the bag and the transaction.
    If you get it, please post pix, as I am curious about the bag. I love the Stam, but I really need one shoulder strap~ is this what this bag has? I assume when I hear "hobo" that it is a one-strap shoulder bag.
    Oh, do tell!

6. I called Robert and I did a charge-send, which means that I put it on my bloomies card and it's going to be shipped to me. I was able to get it for 20% off because of the pre-sale since I donated $10 to charity. The person who posted below me put a link to a black hobo stam from ebay that has pics.

Yup, the hobo has one shoulder strap. I like the hobo a lot better than the regular stam because it's roomier and not as heavy bc it doesn't have the metal frame. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I can't open the kiss lock on the regular stam! :shrugs:

7. ooh...thanks for the tip! i was undecided btwn the hobo and regular myself. pls post pics once you get your bag!

8. Hello! Can you tell me if the black Stam Hobo shipped yet? Thanks Robert.

9. hey! your bag got shipped on thursday morning when the sale started. so you should be seeing it pretty soon!:smile: