Anyone know when the next PSN will be at Holts?

1. Anyone have any info?

TIA! :flowers:
  2. Wednesday March 14, just got the info in the mail today
  3. j, what do you think you're doing asking such questions??? Back AWAY from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :roflmfao:
  4. Oh goody:wlae:
  5. LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I know... I really shouldn't be... but I feel like something is gonna happen to me handbag-wise in March...

and a March 14th purchase will be perfect doncha think?? Just in time for my bday.... :graucho:

I dunno... I'm still just toying around with the idea.. I was actually hoping the PSN would be in April. :shame:
  6. what's a PSN?
  7. PSN is a private shopping night for Holt Renfrew in Canada.

Same idea as the 'Buy some, get some' events in the US high end department stores like Saks.
  8. Ah, thanks.
  9. I'm hoping for a friends and family soon. They usually do one in the spring.
  10. :smile: I just got back from Holts and my SA told me wait till 14th if i want to purchase anything:smile: so excited!!
  11. sorry what do you get on a psn ? Never knew about this...only knew about the F & F
  12. Is it invite only or everyone is allowed to attend?
    Thanks in advance
  13. Anyone can come, it starts after 6.30 pm on Wednesday evening, so basicaly dependng on how much money you spend you get Holt Renfrew gift card, for 50, 100 or more dollars , again it all depends how much you are planning to spend. It is good if there is something you want to buy for sure then at least you get something back!
  14. Aawww...seems like PERFECT timing for your meant to be!!! :nuts: ;)
  15. The minimum you need to spend is $750 & you get a $ 50 gift card, it increases as you spend more