Anyone know what stores have THE PURSE style...

1. available and in what colors???

I know Barney's in Chicago only had Ink and I already have a Blueberry bag so although I LOVED it I don't want to buy blue...

2. My NM has it in camel and maroon. I can't remember what other colors though...
  3. Aloha Rag has some - email them for colors (tomorrow or the next day - dealing with earthquake today)
  4. Aloha Rag just emailed me yesterday, and they have in the Purse style:

black, greige, rouge vif, emerald, marron
  5. I was thinking of White but it is like impossible to find! strange I think for a color that is made every season!
    I also have an offer to buy an 05 Caramel...hmmm...
  6. Harvey Nichols has black, truffle, camel - they ship internationally.
    020 7235 5000, ask to speak to James - he's fab, and totally 'get's it' about the different leathers, smooshiness etc.
  7. Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on TPF. I've been a bit of a lurker, but am desperately searching for a Purse in Blueberry. I thought I'd post to see if anyone has seen one anywhere or can point me in the right direction to locate one. I've sent out quite a few emails to various stores listed on atelier.naff, but haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Any help is much appreciated. :flowers:
  8. Yikes, a Blueberry Purse would be awesome! I have a couple of the Purse style and I love them....blueberry Purse...hmmm, how pretty would that be!
  9. Oh Donna! It would be so beautiful! :heart: I cannot seem get the Blueberry Purse out of my head, unfortunately I fear that I might be too late in searching. :crybaby:
  10. LVR has a white purse available. I just ordered the greige but I was torn between white and greige.

Papillon goodluck finding a purse in blueberry, do you like ink? I think you might be able to find one around still. :flowers:
  11. I couldn't find Blueberry ANYWHERE but I did find Ink .....
    although I am returning it to Barney's in Chicago this weekend ...
  12. Has anyone called Balny?
  13. xochrissie, is camel and caramel the same? got pics? that camel purse sounds hot!
  14. Just wanted to show off my Blueberry Baby: I received her and my apple green city on the same day. Do not give hope!!! You will find one. Be vigilant with calling the stores and checking out eBay. Good luck with your search!!
  15. Becca they are soooooooooooo beautiful!