Anyone know what movie I'm talking about?

1. I saw this movie back when I was a little girl and have never been able to remember what it was!

It had to do with the "Wizard of Oz" like it was a sequel or something, but not. haha I don't know. But it was Dorothy (but a little girl) and the wicked witch of the west (I'm assuming) was this queen who had this room that had a bunch of heads in it, so the queen would switch heads.

Those are the only parts of the movie that I remember. Does anyone have any bit of the slightest idea what I'm talking about? :shrugs:
  2. Shoot. I remember the Queen who changed faces, but I can't remember anything else. I'm going to research this, before I go nuts. :lol:
  3. Sounds like a bad dream, lol!
  4. Sounds like Return to Oz.
  5. i totally know what you're talking about!!!

wasn't there a scene with abunch of dudes with wheels for hands and feet... and another scene where this girl had to pick the magical object out of a room full of treasure..

darn it! i can't remember the title either!!!!

6. that's it!!!!! return to oz!!!! thanks tachikomatic!!!
  7. They beat me to it lol. It's definitely Return to Oz. I used to watch that all the time as a kid too!! Liked it much better than The Wizard... always been a bit of a weird one hehe.
  8. finally! people who know what i'm talking about!!! everytime i mention it to my friends or co-workers, they look at me like i'm nuts! :rolleyes:
  9. Yay!
  10. haha I used to love this too, Its much better than the normal wizard of oz