Anyone Know This Bag?

1. I've seen girls on campus with this tote but I can't figure out who makes it and have never had the nerve to approach a girl about her bag before. The tote is a nylon or microfiber type tote that I often see used as a book bag by sorority type girls. It's got a zip top. The tote is usually a solid color but the bottom of the bag and the zip top are a contrasting color. There's a small tag on the side of the bag that is green and the logo or signature on the small tag is usually in yellow or gold type lettering. It looks sort of expensive, like you'd get it from a nice department store but I've never seen it anywhere before. Help! Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I hope my description isn't too vague. Thanks in advance!
  2. I don't think this is the bag you're talking about, but Longchamps makes nylon bags with zip tops in different colors. I love mine!
  3. Do you have a camera phone, so you can take a picture?
  4. Hi Rachel..

Do you mean a Herve Chapelier bag? That's the only thing I can think of that is remotely close to what you are talking about...

I linked them to the shopping totes - their most popular style and copied all over...
  5. I think it's an Herve chapelier
  6. OMG yes! That's the bag!!! You're so awesome! Do you know where I can get one? Thanks so much!!!
  7. you can get them at or go to your local bloomingdale's so you can properly ogle the different colors or check out eBay as you can find fab deals there.

and i'm not a sorority girl! i take mild offense! lol (at bu, a sorority girl is not a good thing to be) i happen to have 3 herves because they fit everything! books, gym clothes, makeup bags, just everything
  8. I am always about buying them on eBay because - honestly - they are quite easy to copy! I can't tell if they are real or not - and most of them time the prices look too good to be true - which is probably a good indicator that they really are not real....

There is a store locator on the site - so you might want to check it out.

Sigh... if only they have Herve Chapeliers here (there must be stores in Toronto that have them! - I wonder where they are...)
  9. Try Delfino shop website. they have all those.
  10. Definitely a Herve Chapelier. Good description! :smile: