Anyone know this ALMA??

It could just be the flash making the vachetta look shiny. Take pictures with the flash off in as much light as you can surround the piece with - lamps or natural sunlight would be best. Put your camera's option to the lightening bolt with the line through it. And the small option, mentioned above will help as well - usually depicted by a flower icon.
Good luck - can't wait to see the close up pictures.

Raphaël;1604150 said:
It's a fake.

This is real:

Ooh thanks for posting these real item pics, you help me so much...

but I wonder, is it same edition? May yours is SO? Do you also have the leather patch that said "Japan aniversarry etc" ? Ooh make me nerve and confuse, I'll post John 5 more pics tomorrow ( 2.30 am here now ) I hope I will get help before I embaraced my self more :shame:

Thanks for the pics, could I save them as reference if I find alma again? Thanks :smile:

Ooh thanks for posting these real item pics, you help me so much...

but I wonder, is it same edition? May yours is SO? Do you also have the leather patch that said "Japan aniversarry etc" ? Ooh make me nerve and confuse, I'll post John 5 more pics tomorrow ( 2.30 am here now ) I hope I will get help before I embaraced my self more :shame:

Thanks for the pics, could I save them as reference if I find alma again? Thanks :smile:

Sorry but this is not my bag I took the pictures on this website:
ƒ‹ƒCƒ”ƒBƒgƒ“ ”Ì”„ (they only sell real bags !!!)

just by looking at the handles you can tell it's different.
You said you found this in the back of your mom's closet...just ask her where she bought it right?

and if it is fake..not like you paid for it, your mom did

just by looking at the handles you can tell it's different.
You said you found this in the back of your mom's closet...just ask her where she bought it right?

and if it is fake..not like you paid for it, your mom did

You make me smile in my this nerve & confuse phase... ( "...not like you paid for it, your mom did it.." :smile: )
That's I do before I posting the pics here. I've asked my mom & she can't remember about the bag, she said that even she doesn't know she own it but I believe it hers - I found it in her closet - she said may it was a given by a friend or sponsor ( she ever be a singer & adver. model )

Anyway, I'll post John 5 pics tomorrow and do hope he ( and you all ) could help me, thanks :smile:

Here are some more pics to compare.

Attachments

• Kopie von Alma2.jpg
    Kopie von Alma2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Kopie von Alma3.jpg
    Kopie von Alma3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Kopie (2) von Alma4.jpg
    Kopie (2) von Alma4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Kopie von Alma5.jpg
    Kopie von Alma5.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 67
And two more...

Edit: The datecode of my bag is FL0021. So it is not from 1996 but maybe it helps to figure out the details of the bag.

Attachments

• Kopie von Alma6.jpg
    Kopie von Alma6.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 47
  • Alma LV.jpg
    Alma LV.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 40