Anyone know the name/style number of this bag?

1. Hi All -

Does anyone know the style and number to this bag or when it was sold? :confused1: Any information is appreciated!

Thank you!

DSC02626.jpg
  2. Can you please post a pix so we can help you?

3. Sorry about that - just attached it. Thank you very much!

4. Because the dustcover is white, it is an older bag. I believe the dustcovers where changed over to black around 2002 (top of my head guessing), so the bags date can range from 2001 to somewhere in the 1980's.

I wish I could make out the season code.

5. Thank you for the information. I know nothing about purses, I'm learning... DO you know what the bag would be classified as? Excuse my ignorance, it looks to me like a huge coin purse... Thanks again!

6. Season is 2500
    Style 71000606Fabric 001
    Color 10 black

7. I don't recognize it. It probably is because its an older tag, and I am not familiar with them. The newer tags are so much easier to read.

I wonder if the 1-800 Chanel would still have this in the system. The bag kinda reminds me kinda of a clutch.

8. I didn't think about that. Is the number just 800-Chanel? The back of the authenticity card has 1721382 imprinted on it. Does that help?

9. That kinda helps, the bag is probably from the middle-late 80's. The customer service number is 800-550-0005.

10. Also - it has about three thin leather straps that are like go on your shoulder... Thanks again for the information!

11. It sure is cute!

12. Thanks!

13. I was thinking the same, very cute bag.

14. Thanks again! I contacted Chanel and asked them if they have the number in their system. I will post whatever they send back to me.

15. It's a really cute bag! Did you buy it?