Anyone know if this is still available??

1. I saw the most AMAZING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :drool:clutch in the reference thread. It belongs to a very lucky fellow Pf'er! It is the Aulmonaire Scorpion and I desperately want the Aulmonaire Scorpion. Any info (colors,size, available in leather and/or fabric, etc.) on this stunner would be SO appreciated!!

So I'm wondering is there a chance to find this beauty?
  2. This one? I have no idea. Have you tried Neiman Marcus SF? I know they had a lot of aulmonieres at one point.

BTW, I saw it called a "dragonfly" aulmoniere somewhere else...that sounds more attractive than a scorpion to me. ;)

3. There were a few on eBay a few weeks ago and they do come up from time to time. It might be best just to wait for a nice one to pop up!
  4. [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is on eBay UK:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
  5. Yes, i saw the one in black available on eBay UK...check it out.......:smile:
  6. Yes, that is it!!! I just love that brooch/jewel on the front. I agree...dragonfly does sound a little more attractive than scroion :yes:

I just love it! Soooo, stunning and unique. I think if it were in leather it could easily be dressed up and dressed down.

I can't believe I missed it on Ebay!!:wtf:

7. Friponne, Yes thank you so much for the pic. and info! I'm really looking for the one with the jewel on the front. But this one is awfully cute as well!!

8. I don't know if you really missed it on eBay - I think that people were talking generally about aulmonieres (not specifically the dragonfly one). Have you called NM SF? BTW, I think the retail price on the dragonfly aulmoniere is $1,495 :blink: If they still have it in stock, they might have it on sale, so it's worth a try.