Anyone know anything about this top?

1. I was wondering if you guys knew anything about the top that one of the members of Guns N Roses is wearing on the new issue of Rolling Stone. http://www.rollingstone.com/ Its the picture all the way to the right, and it's the guy to the right of the picture, the shirt says Teenage Runway on the top left hand side. THanks in advance guys!

2. Hmmm...I did a quick search w/ no luck. I thought it might be in reference to this 70's movie starring Marsha Brady - "Dawn: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway." The main reason that comes to mind is Cheery Bomb by the Runaways was in it...and they were pretty rock and roll, so I thought maybe Slash was showing the chick band (Joan Jett, Lita Ford, et al) some love. There's also an old 50's movie called "Live Fast Die Young" about some runaway sisters...but I came up empty on a quick search.

So...maybe someone else will have better luck. I will say I don't think that shirt is new...I seem to recall Slash wearing it in other pics (I'm an 80s hairband fanatic....)

Good luck!

3. no sorry

4. It's probably vintage *shrugs*

5. The t-shirt is from a 1958 movie.
    And since the photo shoot is probably from a really early GNR era. It wouldn't surprised me, that Slash hymself picked up the shirt at a thrift store.
    I bumped into this tread also looking for the shirt.

Cheers, and luck.