Anyone know anything about this Chloe bag?

1. [​IMG]

I think they're called "Molly," but besides that I don't know anything about it! I really like this bag! Especially because it seems to be lesser known. Anyone know what the price is and where I can find it?
  2. Yes, I have one in chocolate. Love it! Can post picture later tonight when I am at home. It is less "stiff" looking IRL.
  3. Cute bag!
  4. Hi Jeanna. I purchased my Molly bag at a Chloe boutique. This is the information on the Chloe tag (although I am not sure of variation by size):

Chloe Molly
    06S TU (at very top of tag)
    6SSA121-6S404 (style?)
    Chocolate (color)
    3605800068280 (sku?)
    Chloe Molly Chocolate 002.jpg Chloe Molly Chocolate 003.jpg
  5. I don't live anywhere near a Chloe boutique! :sad2: Do you think that I could buy it over the phone and have them ship it to me?
  6. Do you live in the U.S.? I know the bags have been "spotted" in London. You might try calling Chloe NY to see if the bag is available via the boutique or order. I know Chloe SCP received two and sold both of them almost immediately.
  7. I just saw this at Nordstrom. They have it in chocolate and in black. Price is also $1430. It looks so good IRL. I think I found my new bag (until I get the Edith :biggrin: )!
  8. Hi - I have the opportunity to purchase this bag - does anyone have it?

I can't seem to find hardly info on this style. Thanks!