Anyone know a "sleeper" jewelry line?

1. You know...a line of jewelry that is really gorgeous or unique that the masses may not know or have found yet. A line that you may love or admire that you would like to share. I would love to find something new to explore.
  2. I started a thread entitled "Stephen Dweck jewelry - pics." I've been admiring quite a few pieces from this line. Check it out and let me know what you think.
  3. If you love glass, you could always go with the Salviati line. I love it and have found pieces that are classic as well as some quirkier things.
  4. i am in love with tamara comolli jewelry check her out gogeous statement pices :flowers:
  5. Elizabeth Lock.....yellow gold with moonstones are her speciality.
  6. I'm a huge Cathy Waterman fan. They sell her line at Barney's but I wouldn't say it's known by the "masses" like, say, David Yurman. She makes the most divine creations from gem-quality semi-precious stones.
  7. Kat, for a basic large stone ring the Dweck cognac quartz ring would serve the purpose. Not bad
  8. I know ... that ring is really nice. I really LOVE the quartz bracelet. Pricey though. I'll have to add it to my "wish list" for now.:p
  9. Add it to the list!
  10. :love: Cathy Waterman!

11. Me and Ro
    Temple St. Claire
    Tom Binns
  12. Do I count? LOL :smile: I definitely haven't been discovered yet. =D And I like to think my work is pretty spectacular. *reaches around to pat oneself on the back* :roflmfao:
  13. CastoCreations, your work does indeed look spectacular :biggrin: IMHO indie designers (especially in jewelry) are simply awesome. For the last few weeks, I've been looking at their work online and admiring from afar. But then I'm speaking as someone who doesn't WEAR jewelry. :biggrin:
  14. Jamie Joseph
  15. :biggrin: Thank you!!! I didn't wear jewelry hardly at all until I started making it. And even then, it was about a year after I started before I really began wearing my own work. And just recently I started wearing some of my more 'outspoken' pieces. LOL

Being an Indie Designer is definitely tough but I absolutely LOVE creating. I've taken over our home. :lol: My supplies are everywhere. hee hee