Anyone into Spring Cleaning?

1. I don't know what is going on but I can't seem to get my house clean enough!! Yesterday I took everything out of all the cabinets, shelves and drawers and cleaned it all - inside and out!! Today it's floors and baseboards. I know I'm not pregnant - maybe the weather?
  2. Hmmm...well I don't know if I could call it spring cleaning but I got a Dyson about two months ago and I am totally obsessed with it. I take it out about every other day to see how much animal hair I can pick up.
  3. Even though we have a cleaning lady here, twice a week. I tend to have similar outbursts. I just dont expect my cleaning lady to understand or do what i do. I'm not sure what it is..

My Husband just thinks its a woman's thing.
  4. I'm an obsessed cleaner right now. I think it's because Spring my pets tend to shed more (and I have a basset that constantly sheds) so it helps the house feel more clean. I haven't gone so far as clean out my cabinets, but my closets are next for me :biggrin: :yahoo:
  5. I have been in a major cleaning mood, too. And I hate to clean!

Everything is clean now so I am taking down the curtains and washing each one.

I only buy washable curtains. Washing is much easier than lugging to the dry cleaners. This means I can clean them several times a year to get the dust out.

I am so tired of winter. This cleaning binge makes me feel like I am just washing winter down the drains. If I could, I would access a fire hydrant and just hose down the whole place.
  6. I clean my home every two weeks...dust, disinfect, vaccuum, and laundry. When the house is clean, I feel clean inside too.