anyone interested in MAM Black Basketweave??

Shopbopchic, I'm not sure I was clearly before, but I am definitely interested in a Black Basketweave. I would probably prefer the MAB to the MAM, but either way, I love the combo. My only other question was whether you knew of an estimated time line for delivery? Thanks!

Although I don't want to put my name down for one, I think it's great that you took the initiative on this shopbopchic! I hope everyone who wants one finally gets one, directly from RM!

Shopbopchic, I'm not sure I was clearly before, but I am definitely interested in a Black Basketweave. I would probably prefer the MAB to the MAM, but either way, I love the combo. My only other question was whether you knew of an estimated time line for delivery? Thanks!

Okay I will put you down. I haven't replied to every single person on this board but I have taken their requests into account. Since RM is doing us a favor I can ask her but ultimately what would be best is if there are more people who are interested in the MAB so you might just wait around to see who responds to this thread.

No sorry I do not know the estimated time of delivery but I will keep updating the thread.

Thanks! Same here. I really want the black basketweave :smile: Have you ordered from her before?

I haven't, but I think convincing her to make more and then buying them directly from her (even if it means paying full price) is far, far preferable to scouring eB@y for a bag that's no longer available in stores. Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for y'all!!

I haven't, but I think convincing her to make more and then buying them directly from her (even if it means paying full price) is far, far preferable to scouring eB@y for a bag that's no longer available in stores. Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for y'all!!

Yeah I know what you mean. I've looked on ebay and either the bags are used or it is for the regular-sized black basketweave.

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been searching for the morning after mini in black with basketweave for so long now with no luck. I would love to buy one if she will be making more.