anyone interested in a San Francisco meet?

Neiman Marcus San Francisco - Chanel Cruise Ready to wear and accessories is on October 16 and 17 from 10 am to 5pm. I think this might be a good time to do the lunch since im sure we all want to see this anyways! This is a tuesday and a wednesday. I suggest we do Tuesday October 16 noon at NM Rotunda and we can view the collection after, maybe walk over to the botique across the street after that? Who can come?

can i join? i am fine with both dates. but i only have one hour lunch break and cannot take off since it is a busy season for my work. love to meet you all....

omg, i can't believe i didn't see this til now. that's what i get for avoiding tpf!! (to not get more addicted to people's new purchases :lol:)

have everyone decided on the final dates yet? i was already planning to be at NM next week to check out the cruise collection, so it would be fun to meet for lunch!

lets get a headcount for TUESDAY OCTOBER 16 - 12:00 NOON in the ROTUNDA in NEIMAN MARCUS so i can go ahead and call for reservations. Kindly post here or PM me if you will be able to make it.

So far the list of people who are coming are:
1. Myself
2. totoro928
3. shoping247
4. pchans
5. x joie
6. sammix3
7. chianti90 (not sure yet)
8. cali_girl (tentative yes)

I will make a temporary reservation on Friday at Rotunda and I can just add or subract from the number easily. If you know anyone else from the forum who might be interested, let them know because they might have missed this thread. This is surely going to be tons of fun!!!!