Anyone here use The Bar Method?

1. I just signed up for their one month trial ($100) and wanted to know if it really does work. After the trial, it sounds pretty expensive ($225/mo or $20/class) which is fine IF it gives the results I want! Anyone else try it and can give a review? Thanks!
  2. I do something similar to this called pure barre at a pilates studio. I have had awesome results. I was just doing cardio at the gym before and I found that after I started with the barre workout I had leaner muscles (lost some of the bulk) and was really able to streamline certain areas that were problematic no matter how much I worked out. The only thing is that you need to make sure that you are still getting some cardio because barre workouts aren't the best cardio.
  3. I looked at their site - and as it is intense strength training I'm positive it will give results. The harder the better! You should also ask them how you should eat also, which is obviously important too.

What is the results you want though?
  4. It looks like something I would enjoy, but they don't have any studios listed in my area.

Have fun! And let us know what you think!
  5. To have a toned, thin figure I suppose...I'm not big (5'4", 115) but I am lazy (never exercise) and I have a horrible diet (junk food and no veggies). I've tried going to gyms to keep my weight down but I'm just not the type to go on a treadmill or machine for an hour, so I've found that I like group exercises. But the ones at the gyms aren't very effective because there's too many people around, so while I sweat I never come out thinking I've done it right. One of the things I've liked about these classes so far (only been to two) is that the instructors come by often and correct your form. The classes are fun but for that much money, I want to make sure they work too, so I was hoping to hear from some people who have stayed on the program. :smile:
  6. I don't know anything about this program other than what I read in your link, but do you think it is somewhat similar to a ballet class? You might enjoy that too!