Anyone here own a Black Riveting?

1. For some reason I have a wild hair about this bag. It looks amazing on the LV website and I find myself wanting it. Anyone have one? How do you like it? Can you post modeling photos?

Thanks.

2. I know what you mean about this bag. I tried it on, and it was love at first sight! And I'm very girlie, more of a hand held bag carrier. So this bag with the rivets and all is kinda edgy for me. But it just looks so good on! Don't know if I'm ready to spend $3300 for it though.:girlsigh:

3. thanks lightblue!
    I really would like to see a pic of someone wearing it though...(besides Mischa Barton!):lol:

4. Erm i only have the mono and have only seen the mono in r.l all the rivets arnt to much i love the bag it's huge and soooo pretty!

5. you're welcome!!

6. I absolutely LOVE this bag, too! I'm trying VERY hard to resist buying it! I already own the mono riveting and adore it but still find myself obsessing over the black one..It's a beauty for sure! :yes:

7. I saw two women at the mall with white riveting bags before. I was at work both times and nearly fell over trying to get a better look at them :sweatdrop: .

I've seen both colors at the boutique several times now and I have to say that I'd definitely get one if I had the money. I didn't know they cost that much but I still think it's worth it because they really are gorgeous. :heart: