Anyone here had Rhinoplasty??

Hello, (: I'm also wanting to go to Korea for a rhinoplasty. I'd love to trade info with you. I was looking at JW plastic surgery, and Cinderella plastic surgery. I didn't know about BK surgery.
It is definitely not easy looking for a doctor.
Hello Cheerbaaby95,

Yes, it took me nearly 2 years to decide on going to Korea and BK Plastic Surgery. I am comfortable with the clinic because they have English-speaking consultants and Dr Kim speaks perfect English and is also a Singaporean Permanent Resident. What makes it even better is that we can get good after-care back in Singapore. You must be able to communicate properly with the doctor so that he can do a good job.

I am going to do a V-line and my eyes sometime in Dec 2013. I will trade photos with you. Hopefully, I will look very good after the operations.

Cheers.

when i was 25, i had tip plasty and my sister had rhinoplasty (augmentation bridge) in 27 years. we love our choice and life!

Can you tell me more about tip plasty? Especially about recovery time?
I had my nose done at 18, i was young and not critical(and my mom was really against it) and only had my brigde filed down ( I had the typical blonde girl-bump). Now while the bridge is def good, the tip looks oversized and so my nose is still (less than before) in my way. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but as PS is not accepted in my family, I want more info before I make an appointment

Ok I've been researching for a while cause I've hated my nose as long as I can remember...the only problem is I heard that being African means the skin is thicker and a lot of surgeons don't know how to operate on African or people of African descent for this reason...

Help?

You could try Wonjin. I wouldn't recommend them for anything BUT nose jobs, though, so if you get something else, I'd go to a different clinic. I, too, had a really thick nose (way thicker than the average Asian or white person) and they did a really good job of making it as small as possible.

Ok I've been researching for a while cause I've hated my nose as long as I can remember...the only problem is I heard that being African means the skin is thicker and a lot of surgeons don't know how to operate on African or people of African descent for this reason...

Help?

You could try Wonjin. I wouldn't recommend them for anything BUT nose jobs, though, so if you get something else, I'd go to a different clinic. I, too, had a really thick nose (way thicker than the average Asian or white person) and they did a really good job of making it as small as possible.
Ladybugs can I see your nose results?

Hello everyone.. just wondering how many people here have had a rhinoplasty done.. I am really looking into it as I have always hated how my nose looked but am a little skeptical.. Can anyone share some personal experiences regarding the same and give me info abt the post operative care and recovery time? Before and After pics would also be appreciated.. thanks soo much.. LOVE TPF!!!
Agree with everyone here that rhinoplasty is the best investment! :smile:

I had it done about 10 years ago. Happiest plastic surgery decision so far. I remember being so scared and then it was no big deal at all. It was uncomfortable for a few days because I had splints up my nostrils, but all the bandages & the cast came off in a week or less and I never thought about it again. Mine was a big job too. I had a bump in the bridge, so they had to break my nose & give me a new bridge & tip. By now it's starting to need a redo though because the new septum is starting to deviate like the original one did. One nostril keeps getting smaller inside.

Help?

Have you thought about going to South America? Some of the best facial plastic surgeons in the world are in Brazil, and I know Colombia & Argentina are known to have a lot of great doctors for rhinoplasty. Plus, they should have a lot of experience with women who have similar skin.

I had my nose done over ten years ago. I never not regretted it for a second! I had to have mine broken and I haven't noticed any types of aches and pains on a rainy day. It took about a week I think to recover enough to go back to work. I had to have it redone a few months later due to the tip of my nose sagging down. I think the sutures didn't hold or something. That surgery was much easier to recover from since there was no bone breaking. I'll try and find some before and after pics but I'll warn you the befores are pretty scary as they were taken when I was in my teens and sort of a gothy looking freaky kid.

I had hated my nose for years. In fact, I recall my dad asking a surgeon he knew about doing it and I think I was 12 at the time. He said I was too young. I had it done at 21 I believe.
Helllo which doctor did you do it at

I recommend going on realself.com to look at reviews. I am in LA so I went to Dr. Grigoryants. Best results in my opinion. I wish I had done it sooner!!
Are you asian ? I've head great reviews about Dr. Grigoryants but mostly from caucasian :sad: I tried researching asian rhino with him but not many results, one member said she went to consult him but he recommended she checks out doctors in South Korea because he doesn't have much experience with asian rhino... :/