Anyone here had Rhinoplasty??

Hello, (: I'm also wanting to go to Korea for a rhinoplasty. I'd love to trade info with you. I was looking at JW plastic surgery, and Cinderella plastic surgery. I didn't know about BK surgery.
It is definitely not easy looking for a doctor.
Hi there,

Sure please trade info with me. Dr Kim is very safe. I have done tummy tuck and liposuction with him. Also the consultants can speak English, so I have no problems. It is just the pain we need to bear for the first few days. I emailed him and talked to him for nearly 2 years before I embark on my cosmetic surgery after I gave birth.

Hey there,

Shall we go together? I am doing mine end of Dec 2013. It would be fun to have someone doing the same thing. Dr Kim is okay, but you can check out other doctors. I am doing with Dr Kim.

Regards,
Karen Lee

I had Rhinoplasty done when I was 17 due to an accident I had when I was 4. The experience was not bad at all, I did have a small scar revision done at the same time so I was a little nervous being so young. The anesthesia wasnt as scary as I thought. I had some small bruising around the eyes for about a week. Just make sure you have help as you do not want to bend down, and be moving around too much for first couple of days. It took a year for my nose to fully get as great as it would. I obviously had this done for injury that occured to me, but It was a great investment and experience because it boosted my self esteem, and nothing beats that!

Has anyone had rhinoplasty with rib cartilage instead of the usual? It's supposedly permanent but it is really expensive. One clinic boasts that this is a better option but other clinics (who don't offer it) say this is all just a hype for popularity. Please tell me what you think! Thanks.

has anybody got their nose bridge to become higher thru fat graft or dermis? was the result as good and is it permanent? I wish to make my nose just a small bit higher but I dnt want silicon or forign materials inside my face.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I really want to get rhinoplasty & fat graft done. I've been thinking about getting it for so long and I've been feeling self conscious about my nose since forever. Does anyone has any experience regarding these procedures that they can please share?

Has anyone had rhino/fat graft done at Regen? Thanks.

I had my rhinoplasty when I turned 18 ( It was my birthday gift from my mom) 3 years later I still check out at my nose in the mirror and think how absolutely perfect it looks! I had a phenomenal experience :smile:

I had my rhinoplasty when I turned 18 ( It was my birthday gift from my mom) 3 years later I still check out at my nose in the mirror and think how absolutely perfect it looks! I had a phenomenal experience :smile:

Hi, can you share more on your rhinoplasty experience? Which Korea clinic you went to? My fren's cousin's husband did his double eye lid surgery in Item Clinic and I also met the markeyting manager - Elaine. She consulted me in sg and recommend me to do a rhino and fat graft injection on my face. Their doctors will come ocassionally to JB or KL to provide free consultation. I have booked an appointment to see Dr. Kim. I am still a little scare to make decision as I haven't did a very thorough research yet. My concern is what if the outcome is not good?

I consulted Dr. Leslie Kuek in Sg. He is a very famous plastic surgeon. But he only told me I just need a simple silicone implant. However I told him my nose was too short and is there any way to lengthen it. He said my skin was too thin hence he suggested that I put implant firat and wait for my skin to stretch for two years then consider lengthening the nose. Anyway, I saw he has filler on nose that can last a patient for a few years. I checked with the nurse today. I am considering if I should see how is my nose looklike after the filler and then decide which type of nose is suitable to my face overall feature.

Of course when I googled Korean plastic surgery clinics like Item clinic & Wonjin Medical, I was so tempted to do the rhino which is so perfectly done by other patients in their website.

I am planning to go during spring next year for my rhino in Korea and probably a v line face contouring. Temporary, I am thinking to have a filler on my nose first. What do u guys think? I am so indecisive now.

Hi, can you share more on your rhinoplasty experience? Which Korea clinic you went to? My fren's cousin's husband did his double eye lid surgery in Item Clinic and I also met the markeyting manager - Elaine. She consulted me in sg and recommend me to do a rhino and fat graft injection on my face. Their doctors will come ocassionally to JB or KL to provide free consultation. I have booked an appointment to see Dr. Kim. I am still a little scare to make decision as I haven't did a very thorough research yet. My concern is what if the outcome is not good?

I consulted Dr. Leslie Kuek in Sg. He is a very famous plastic surgeon. But he only told me I just need a simple silicone implant. However I told him my nose was too short and is there any way to lengthen it. He said my skin was too thin hence he suggested that I put implant firat and wait for my skin to stretch for two years then consider lengthening the nose. Anyway, I saw he has filler on nose that can last a patient for a few years. I checked with the nurse today. I am considering if I should see how is my nose looklike after the filler and then decide which type of nose is suitable to my face overall feature.

Of course when I googled Korean plastic surgery clinics like Item clinic & Wonjin Medical, I was so tempted to do the rhino which is so perfectly done by other patients in their website.

I am planning to go during spring next year for my rhino in Korea and probably a v line face contouring. Temporary, I am thinking to have a filler on my nose first. What do u guys think? I am so indecisive now.
Hi, Vian, I've booked my tickets to Seoul April next year for rhino, we can go together if you don't mind. but i havn't decided which dr. to go to, i have some options though:
dr jung from Shimmian
Dr, kim from Item (i heard he used to work for BK)
Dr. 吴荣焕from O & Young
I'm also considering what material should be used for my nose, coz I don't want foreign materials, so maybe filler or rib

Hi, Vian, I've booked my tickets to Seoul April next year for rhino, we can go together if you don't mind. but i havn't decided which dr. to go to, i have some options though:
dr jung from Shimmian
Dr, kim from Item (i heard he used to work for BK)
Dr. 吴荣焕from O & Young
I'm also considering what material should be used for my nose, coz I don't want foreign materials, so maybe filler or rib

Hi yuqin,

I am also looking for a companion in Korea to do plastic surgery. It is very scary if I go myself since I don't know how to speak their language there. Which date you have booked your ticket and for how long? Which airline and hotel you booked?

Yes, I saw from their website's dr profile mentioned that Dr. Kim from Item Clinic is the former director of BK. Dr. Chung from Item also a former director from BK. Dr. Oh Min also a former director of Grend. So I feel more confident now. I saw their patient included Peggy Heng the blogger used to featured on The New Paper for their plastic surgery. Honestly I didn't see a big difference as compared to her old photos. However I didn't expect my face to be totally change into another look. I just want a beautiful nose. I am still thinking if I should do V line face contour as it look quite a big operation. I have double eyelid but it look a littke sleepy as I have some too thick upper eyelid so I want to cut some ft from the upper eyelid. I prefer their other patient's before and after story. You can visit their english website to see. Anyway, I think I will go down to JB on 29 Nov for the consultation with Dr. Kim. If you are keen, you can go with me. I am following Elaine's assistant to there since I don't know how to go. Did u meet Elaine? They have an office in sg. I asked why Dr. Kim is not coming to sg to give consultation. She said because the doctors here are jealous. I guess sg don't allow Korean plastic surgeon to provide consultation here.

I've heard nothing but bad things about BK and Grand - so why would two doctors from both clinics be a good thing?

I need nose revision, so I'm being very careful. Please share any information if you have. Is Item popular with locals?

Hi yuqin,

I am also looking for a companion in Korea to do plastic surgery. It is very scary if I go myself since I don't know how to speak their language there. Which date you have booked your ticket and for how long? Which airline and hotel you booked?

Yes, I saw from their website's dr profile mentioned that Dr. Kim from Item Clinic is the former director of BK. Dr. Chung from Item also a former director from BK. Dr. Oh Min also a former director of Grend. So I feel more confident now. I saw their patient included Peggy Heng the blogger used to featured on The New Paper for their plastic surgery. Honestly I didn't see a big difference as compared to her old photos. However I didn't expect my face to be totally change into another look. I just want a beautiful nose. I am still thinking if I should do V line face contour as it look quite a big operation. I have double eyelid but it look a littke sleepy as I have some too thick upper eyelid so I want to cut some ft from the upper eyelid. I prefer their other patient's before and after story. You can visit their english website to see. Anyway, I think I will go down to JB on 29 Nov for the consultation with Dr. Kim. If you are keen, you can go with me. I am following Elaine's assistant to there since I don't know how to go. Did u meet Elaine? They have an office in sg. I asked why Dr. Kim is not coming to sg to give consultation. She said because the doctors here are jealous. I guess sg don't allow Korean plastic surgeon to provide consultation here.
Hi, Vian
I've booked my tickets already, I'll stay in Seoul from 2nd April to 10thApril, So far I havn't decided on the hotel. but the fact is, I'm not living in Sg, I live in Europe, so we won't go to Seoul together, anyway we can meet there and share experience. and I can't go with you for the consultation with Dr. Kim because of my resident location, even though I'm quite keen to. but will you share your experience after you consult Dr. Kim in JB? I will appreciate it very much , as all other forumers do!

I've heard nothing but bad things about BK and Grand - so why would two doctors from both clinics be a good thing?

I need nose revision, so I'm being very careful. Please share any information if you have. Is Item popular with locals?
your logic makes sense, really. but I don't think the bad things of big clinics is due to the skill of doctors but other factors: too many patients so the rate of failure is higher, or the "swap" of surgeon during the surgery (I don't know if it's true, i just heard about it). I am really not sure about whether Item is popular with locals, it's just their website "seems" professional and clear. I also need opinions from all of you.