Anyone here going to the Stanford LV party tonight?

1. Title says it all! ;)
  2. Ooooh! Are you going? I sooo wanted to go! When Linds told me it was tonight instead of Saturday(for some odd reason, I kept thinking it was this saturday), I was sooooo bummed since I can't go tonight. :crybaby:She said there will be some special order stuff for kids and dogs since that store has a lot of clients with with small children and pups. If you go, please tell Linds that Rachel from Sac said, Hello! And take piccies, too! :nuts:

Have fun tonight!:wlae:
  3. Darn I was hoping you would be going since it would be nice to meet you (and have a fellow PF member to check things out with). Special order stuff for dogs, eh? Yikes that could get me in trouble! I'll tell her you said hello!

And report back about what's there :graucho:
  4. Oh do have a ton of fun and let us know how it goes!
  5. I know! I was hoping to meet you, too! I soooo wish the party was this Saturday instead! I was tempted to beg them to move it, but I'm not a major LVMH shareholder or big wig so I suspect my pleas would have gone unanswered. lol.:p

I'm soooo excited for you, though! I bet it's going to be fun! She did say there is supposed to be a couple runway pieces, too. Arghhh! I wanna go! :crybaby:

can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! I shall live vicariously through your report!:heart:
  6. Aw thanks for the warm wishes! I'll report back soon.

I'm so excited! :yahoo:
  7. Well, I guess you're already there by now. Hope you're having a good time. Report back to us and tell us everything you saw!
  8. Hope you're having a good time!
  9. Can't wait to read what happened;)