anyone here fond of wearing messy bun?

1. with a headwrap or headband? how to do it? i'm trying to do mine but it ends up falling apart/undone

2. It depends what type of hair you have. If you screen pic is you then I would say it would be harder for you as your hair looks quite fine, you will probably need some hair spray and just randomly chuck your hair into a bun. I think though that you hair looks nice down :smile:

3. I don't have enough hair to do this :sad:

4. I love the look! I usually go with the messy bun for a few days after a blowout or flat ironing. I think it's really cute.

5. :tup: I used to do this all the time when I had longer hair!! I have really thick hair though... so it would hold on its own. Maybe trying some hair spray with finer hair would help give it some hold?

6. I usually do a messy bun when I shower the night before so I have a little extra time to sleep in before work. I use bobby pins to keep it in place. You can kinda see it in my avatar pic.

7. How exaclty do you do a messy bun anyway?

8. I really like it. It's quite odd because i'm asian but I have naturally pretty wavy/curly hair. And people always think that even though I have it that 'messy' look that I spend hours on it.

Too bad I cut my hair into a bob. :sad:

9. It's pretty

10. Ugh I can't tell you how many times I've attempted to get my hair into the perfect sexy messy bun and failed. I'm just not good with bobby pins at all haha!!

11. I find that the messy buns are the easiest to do if you halfway dry your hair and put it up a little wet. Gives it a better thickness.

12. Yes, how do you make a messy bun?

13. well...my way of doing a messy bun probably isnt the 'traditional' way. I just use one hair tie(the thick ones). I usually put it up wet. Dang...I commented with the intentions of explaining it step by step....but it has come to my attention, that is very hard to do. What if you google'd it?? haha maybe someone would have pictures...

14. I did this when I couldnt be bothered styling me hair when it was long! My hairs shorter now, i miss just being able to tie it up when i cant be bothered!!