Anyone here ever bought a bbag from this ebay seller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReesPiece said:
TOTALLY freaking out now!!!! I just sent her a sh*tload of money for those 2 bags (that some of you helped me decide on).

Should I tell her to cancel???

RP-- those two bags look totally legit to me. Don't cancel if you used your credit card through PayPal. Innocent until proven guilty, I think. Just my humble opinion, though.

ReesPiece said:
TOTALLY freaking out now!!!! I just sent her a sh*tload of money for those 2 bags (that some of you helped me decide on).

Should I tell her to cancel???

I'm one of the posters, actually, that advised caution based upon the comments in her feedback. They suggested that the photos in her listings don't always match what people receive. However, since you've already paid, maybe the best thing to do is to take a lot of photos of the bags once you get them (the crucial parts, in case the photos she had in her listing do not correspond to the actual bag) and post them here so that you can get informed feedback on whether the bags she actually sends are authentic. Since she lurks in this forum, maybe she'll read this thread and send you authentic bags. I get the impression that sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't (based upon peoples comments.) I have had no direct experience with her. I hope it's not the case that she's getting positive feedback for inauthentic bags.

I can't vouch for the other bags, and I think she may have made some mistakes in the past, but I just bought a lilac bag from her and it is 100% authentic. I bought from her after many emails and thinking about it for a few days. I wanted a nonveiny bag and she had one. Plus I paid with Amex so I knew I had recourse if my bag was fake. I compared everything on the lilac bag to my ink city and to the info on alternaff (sp) and everything matched. Plus, if you go on TFS, LP looked at pics of an ink city purchased by someone else from ****** and LP (author of alternaff) said the bag was authentic. Rees - your bags look authentic also.

Hmm, well I wrote her an email saying I was having doubts & old her other people are doubting her as well.....this is what she wrote back:

They are full of it. Read my feedback if u want a true representation of my products. They are all authentic. These people should be sued for slander. You'll see when you get your bags they are the real deal. Then maybe u can tell them the truth about me.

BTW....she responds VERY quickly to email & was a VERY consideate seller.....so it would be a shame if she was a fake, because I would wan to deal with her again.

litljbird said:
P.S. Love your little Ice Blue Ghost... it's precious! And you're really on a bbag buying frenzy, huh? More power to you, girl! :yahoo:

LOL Thanks!!! I love it too...and it is like silk....:love:

and thank you so much everyone for helping me out.....I really appeciate it :flowers:

Rees- just wait it out until the bags arrive. Then take a ton of pics and we can help authenticate it. If there is any doubt as to authenticity, I am sure she will give you your money back. But don't rush to any decisions, because both bags look legit, of course, we would need a ton more pics.

YIKES!!!
ssoooo nervous......i will def keep you all updated!!!

so has anyone else had any experiences with her or bought something from her? I would love to have the auction # so I can take a look and reassure myself!!!!

^^^LOL sorry

Here is her latest email (I told you she responds fast!):

You will see when you get your items that they are indeed 1000% authentic!!! These people have no ground to stand on that I send different bags than what's in the pics. How the heck could I maintain ebay feedback with sending fake bags different from pics that are over $1000 a piece - it doesn't add up. They want to think all sellers are bad!!! They just can't believe I have so many bags is their problem. I have also given you my copy of the receipt in confidance. I still trust that you will keep my boutique in confidance. I don't want other sellers getting my source!! Ok, no worries...I promise :smile: Have a great night.

That 600.00 spy's from two weeks ago! The leather and threads don't look like that. I'm glad it's her last one and wish she'd send a different one on that auction. Then there's a chance of it being real. It's wierd to be 50/50. 100 percent real sellers deserve the biz.

Status
Not open for further replies.