Anyone heard of Loewe Valentini? Could this be the next big thing?

1. For some reason that link refuses to load for me, but I checked out the other bags and I really like some of them.

2. Loewe is quite popular overseas in Hong Kong and China...

3. Loewe is very popular in Germany. I just love them. They are a very exclusive Spanish brand.

4. They are popular in Singapore too - lovely bags!

5. Ok theres a difference between Lowe Valentini (whic you gave te link for) and the very famous luxury brand Loewe (which is part of te LV group).

Lowe Valentini is a less well known, but still highly regarded luxury brand. It is a subtle brand that conecentrates on leathers and convienece more than designs. They have a handful of key designs that come in various colour and it is not often they have new designs.
    The bags are mostly quite large and have equisite leather. ...and no, i do not work for them!

Loewe on the other hand is an amzing brand (I would die for the Amazona 2005!). It is also a highly regarded clothes designer. I honestly think theyre designs are SO cool and understated! Love Love love!

6. Ahh, I didn't make that point of differentiation between the 2, hmm...

Well, I REALLY like the Loewe Valentini's and hope to see them in Toronto!

7. As I recall, they're an old company, and the LV factory in Spain was purchased from them. Don't quote me on it though. ;)

8. Thats Loewe. Thats the point I was making. Jo Ly means the relativly new designer Lowe Valentini at lowovalentini.com

9. Yep, like Londonbrat said, you're talking about two different brands.
    Loewe is spanish,
    Löwe Valentini is Swiss I think.

10. Thanks ladies. Nope, then I haven't heard of this brand. I suppose hundreds of brands are trying to crop up now that handbags are the main accessory.