Anyone heard of Hayden-Harnett?

I'm carrying my mulberry Havana today. I even managed to snag the matching purse on Ebay. I've been wondering how different their new plum color is to the mulberry. They look pretty similar to me.

Hmmm looking at the website I'm thinking they may have just renamed the color. How about this nice new bag from their site. I'm really loving the colors this fall.

hudsatch_smk_med.jpeg

And I MUST have this bag.

ana_cob_med.jpeg

I have a few HH bags. I have the mercer satchel in black. It's the greatest bag. It's soft and lightweight. I love the compartments and I carry it to work. Works great for the weekend. My other two bags are the mercer hobos: 1 in chocolate, 1 in chalk. I love these bags. They can work as standard hobos over the shoulder or longer as a short messenger. Great for when I take my dog to the park. If you have any specific questions, let me know. I highly recommend them. I'd buy a pewter satchel, too, buy my DH and I know that I need to be on a ban right now.

I'm not at my home office right now but I'll try to post some tonight. This is my favorite brand beside LV right now. I'll all for lightweight great looking bags. I think the quality is very nice. I check bags for even stitching, etc.

Their are a bunch of posts about HH bags...their really nice and most people who have purchassed them love them! do a search and you'll be able to read the posts.