Anyone having problems with this error?

1. Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. Your eBay account has been restricted from listing this item at this time until you have verified through PayPal.
    1) To verify your PayPal account, click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process.
    2) If you already have a verified PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account.
    For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below:

I have already linked my verified paypal account and I still get this error message. I also emailed Ebay but still nothing (been 2 days now) :sad:

2. My verified paypal account is linked to my ebay account and haven't seen this error. I think other pfers have though. A few have complained about getting something similar. Have you linked it so that your ebay fees are paid through your paypal account?

3. It may take longer than two days to verify your account... after all, it is Ebay and PayPal. I'm trying hard not to be cynical, but they are not known for their great customer service. In fact, I've heard that it can take a couple of weeks.

You do not need to pay your Ebay fees through PayPal to be verified. I am a verified business account and have been using PayPay since its inception. I pay my eBAY fees with AMEX. Credit card companies charge merchants a fee so it's my way of not only adding a little layer of protection, but also I get to feel some kind of weird retribution for all the fees Ebay and PayPal charge us. :graucho:

By the way, next year I'll have enough AMEX membership rewards points to go to Italy, first class for 2, 10 days in five star hotels!

Also sellers, when you're making a purchase with PayPal, be sure to empty your PayPal account of all funds to use your credit card as the funding source. They make it very difficult to find that little known fact.

4. okay thanks, really starting to hate ebay now to be honest, so much crap on there. </rant> lol

5. yea, after i sold two items, i had to verify myself. was not real happy about it. then, i had to upgrade to a different account for some reason i was not given, i just couldn't use my account until i did!