Anyone having problems w/orders from VS?

1. I placed an order for a shirt and a hiphugger on October 26th. I received my hiphugger like 1 week after I placed the order but the shirt was backordered until November 10. Well anyways... my shirt has been in stock for 2 weeks now and I still haven't gotten it!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad because they already charged me for it and I still don't have it and they charged me $15.90 extra for nothing. I'm so mad right now I feel like crying because I don't think I'm ever going to recieve my shirt. :crybaby::crybaby: I don't know what to do?:crybaby: has anyone else had problems with them recently? I feel like I'm the only one...

2. A few weeks ago I ordered a jacket that was on backorder & I had an email telling me it was back in stock.. then like a week later I had an email saying it had just been shipped. They were switching warehouses at the time though, so maybe that's why. Plus I was ordering from the UK. Maybe drop them an email to see whats going on?

3. uchhhhh...yes! I ordered a shirt. A week later, I recieve a letter saying it has been backordered and I won't recieve it for a month.That month goes by....two weeks later I see the charge on my credit card, call them and cancel. Two weeks later the shirt is here........they are so annoying!So it literally took them OVER TWO months to send me a stupid shirt. can you tell I'm still a little upset? :smile: