Anyone have Vavin GM or LUCO?

1. I like these tote style bags. Anyone have these? Any thoughts or pictures?

2. I have the Luco tote and used to have the vavin GM. I use the luco for work and carry a few files and my laptop in it--perfect fit. I think the luco looks too business like for my everyday casual life so I have never worn it in that setting. I did get the vavin GM for that purpose and although I loved it, I still felt like it was a little too formal looking for my everyday wear. I sold that and decided to get a bag that would carry about the same amount but look a little more causual cool! :supacool: Unfortunately when I went to the boutique, I thought that both the batignolles vertical and cabas piano would fit the bill....so I ended up buying both!! Now my dilemma is which of those two to keep...I think they are too similar in size and appearance to keep both. Yikes!!:wtf:

3. I have the Luco. I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I like it so much, I've been carrying it everyday.... I don't think its too formal for every day (I am a nurse and work in the healthcare setting ~ I do orientation for new nurses). Its actually keeping me from carrying another bag with my agenda, magazines for lunch reading, etc. It looks great!!!!

4. I have the Luco tote and love it. It is structured and so a bit dressier looking (but I wear it with jeans too). I carried it everyday as my work tote (and took it on trips as my travel tote) up until I got my Chelsea tote (which is less structured so a bit more casual looking too). Now I switch off and on.

5. I have the Luco as well...it was my first LV bag.
    I love it and wear it both casually and for travel.
    It's an eye catcher.
    Here are some pics I have in the Visual thread.

[​IMG]

6. JoJo that looks great on you!

7. Looks great on you, love your dimples :biggrin:

8. I have the vavin gm and love it!
    It's big, but doesn't feel big. My favorite part is the dividers/pockets inside. It provides just the right amount of organization!!

9. I really like the look of the Vavin GM.

10. JoJo, you have some great pics!