Anyone have this satchel?

1. Hi ladies! I was wondering if any of you have this satchel. and if it's worth it.

[​IMG]

2. I dont have it but I love the shape! I am just not a fan of the finish of the bag.

3. I saw it at the store, but I'm not loving the bag.

4. im with you regarding the finish.i was wondering if Coach would even release the same shape but of different finish.

5. I love the shape, but I'm too not loving the finish. It looks like it's been threw heck and back. LOL. Like someone ran over it with their car.

6. ditto with everyone elses remarks...this finish isn't as bad as the white one, that truly does look like a car ran it over, but, I'm really not a fan of this finish. Love the shape of the bag though, it's really cute!!

7. Agree with everyone else! I hope they come out with a different finish of it soon because the shape is too cute!

8. Omg I love the white version of that purse!!!!! I agree with everyone else, the brown looks dirty and the finish isn't that great... but the white one is SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!

I LOVE THE SHAPE! I'm so happy that Coach finally came out with a boston kind of shape, they haven't had one before...

I wanted to get it on the 25% off sale, but I decided not to cus I've bought too many purses in the last 2 months... and I ended up getting the wristlet of the white version! sooooo cute (:

9. a plain black mono wouldn't be soo bad would it? :graucho:

10. I like the shape and I LOVE the tie dye! don't let anyone tell you the tie dye is ugly if you like it! be an original!

11. well that's a different perspective.

it's just im not quite sure if a bag with that finish would last long. style wise.

12. I love the shape of the bag. I didn't like the finish either. The strip in the middle is a velvet type of material and the wider beige one is cotton. If you are going to use this bag alot or for a few years, I don't think it would hold up well.

13. :roflmfao:

14. I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't think it looks dirty, just shiny. :hrmm:
    I agree with the rest who say that this bag has a beautiful shape, though. If they made it in all or mostly leather I'd be sorely tempted. :graucho:

15. it looks like CoachKatie has got one posted in the Coach collection thread--maybe PM her and ask about it? it looks like hers is from the last tie dye collection