anyone have this limited swing pack?

1. [​IMG]
    I found one online and I really want to get it, does any one have it that would recommend? Also, what was retail on this baby when it came out?

Thanks a ton!
  2. That is from the childrens line they came out with a few years ago. All of the pieces are smaller than you think since they are for kids.
  3. I saw the measurements and it is actually small enough to take the straps off and put it in your purse as a cosmetic clutch or something. I think it is super cute!

I just don't want to end up paying too much for it, ya know?
  4. they were at TJMaxx probably 2 years ago for under $50.
  5. ^thanks, that gives me something to work with. I don't really want to pay more than 30-35 for it so we'll see how it ends :smile:
  6. Oh cool, I've never seen that before.
  7. no, but its cute!
  8. isn't that cute!
  9. Hopefully you can get it, I loved the children's line -- I thought it was super cute! I don't have the pouch, but I do remember seeing it and it should work as a clutch or wristlet.
  10. it's from like 2003-2004, pretty darn rare nowadays. hope you get it for a great deal, v cute
  11. i'll let yous all know tonight if I won it or not... I really want it bad, so hopefully it doesn't sell TOO high :smile:
  12. Coach had a children's line? Ooh...that could get ugly!:p
  13. How freakin' cute!

I wasn't into Coach back then!

They should do another children's line!

My nieces would love that!:yes:
  14. yeah, just one season I think

cute hats and vests and just a few little accessories
    it was mostly clothes stuff