Anyone have this in black?

1. The black one is on sale at Eluxury, but they don't have any pictures of it in black and I'm having a hard time picturing it. Anyone have pics they can share with me? :graucho:

Also, are these as fragile as they look?:confused1:

untitled 3.jpg
  2. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the black color for this bag... it's weird how it has the white trim along the leather.

3. i agree. the one in orange is way nicer and classy.

4. Black with white trim is very..very pretty in real life, I disagree that it's less classy than other colors like Cinnamon. Cinnamon is nice in its own way, it is a matter of personal preference.

5. from BBOS
    [​IMG]

6. Are you set on the black? Net-a-porter has an exclusive dark brown with aubergine trim on sale for $810. It looks pretty nice.
    [​IMG]

7. ^ This combination looks gorgeous in the pictures. I haven't seen it in real life though.

8. It still comes up as $1350 for me, I'm on the US site.

9. Oh wow, that dark brown looks really pretty!

10. I seriously thought about this bag when I first saw it a few months ago. However, I had concerns about the stitching/ruching part on the top of the bag. It did not look really secure and I can only imagine what would happen it you snagged it...so, needless to say, I decided against the bag although it is gorgeous IRL. If you look at the pictures really closely, you can hopefully see what I am referring to.

If you really love it, go for it. I'd be interested to hear from PFers that own the bag and their thoughts on that.

11. Thanks everyone. I didn't realize the black one had white trim - I kind of like it, but its just not really what I'm looking for now. I do like that dark brown one though, very pretty - but I really need a new black purse (on sale preferably). So I guess the search continues... :search:

That's what I was thinking too. Its a beautiful bag but it kind of looks like it could fall apart after a few uses.

12. The dark brown and the smoke version are very pretty IMO... You def need to see this IRL before deciding to purchase.

13. I think black with the white trim is great! It gives the bag a sporty edge.