Anyone have this Fendi Bag-Help please

1. I am a LV gal at heart but have been looking at Fendi's...they caught my eye as I was passing through Nordstroms.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this bag until I tried it on.
    I love it as it fits all my stuff for work...including my laptop. I want the large and its only 80.00 more.
    What do you think about this bag. Eluxury calls it the Zucca bag du jour. Nordstroms calls it the zucca satchel.

http://images.eluxury.com/assets_server/product/11435181/p11435181_ph_hero.jpg

2. It's a classic Fendi bag. Zucca is quite durable canvas, as long as you're not dragging it along rough surfaces, it should last you a lifetime. It's a good buy, imo and will never look outdated or overdone.

3. I love the bag de jour. I will definitely be getting one in the future. Not sure if Jomashop has any left but they had pretty good prices on those bags. I like the nappa version, baglady has a very nice one... :love:

4. I have the large Dejour bag which I use for overnight travel...However, I must warn you that the bottom of this bag will sag if you carry heavier items...however, I noticed when my daughter carried the medium Dejour bag(with normal handbag items inside) it did not sag at all...It seems to be a very functionable bag...Good luck with your bag search....